Rules to keep
1. Before you start fishing, fill in your details on the ticket. Tear it off, keeping the top part of the ticket as proof of purchase. The bottom half of the ticket must be placed with the payment in a plastic bag and put into the floor safe in the office.
2. Lakeside fishery accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to fishing tackle, cars, persons or any other property however caused
3. Children (under 16s) must be accompanied by an adult.
4. All cars must be parked in the car parks and on the road side (all cars are left at owners risk).
5. No keep nets to be used. The only exception is match fishing and we provide you with a keep net.
6. Landing net to be dipped before entering the fishery.
7. All fish must be returned to the water unless you are trout fishing and have paid the appropriate ticket price.
8. No non-biodegradable baits are not allowed.
9. No fishing rods to be left unattended in the water at any time.
10. No rubbish to be left. Please use the waste bins provided.
11. Barbless hooks only.
12. Unhooking mats to be used for all large fish – 5lbs and over.
13. No foul language to be used around the ponds
14. Please check for any additional rules in reception
15.No hemp Seed
16. Any bait not used must NOT to be disposed of in the waters.
17.No dogs allowed unless permission is given before arriving at the fishery
(Please check with the management for updated rules).